Title: FTC Credit Controller (3 months)
Reporting to: Group Financial Controller
Rethink Group is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Credit Controller to join their prospering organisation & finance team based in Manchester on a fixed term contract.
Rethink Group thoroughly challenges the recruitment, talent management and technology services status quo to transform businesses into higher performance organisations. This is the core idea that sits at the heart of our brand. It is what sets us apart, the thing that makes us special and different and it is the promise that we seek to deliver in everything we say and do. Our Group vision is to create long-term value for all stakeholders and clients by pushing the possibilities of our service; by innovating both process and product; by making the business a great place to work for all our people; and by partnering and acquiring like-minded organisations
Scope of Job Role: As a Credit Controller you will be responsible for multiple companies in the organisation working within a team and reporting to the Credit Manager. You will work on your own initiative and scrutinise your aged debtor, ensuring that any outstanding payments on the sales ledger are recovered at the earliest opportunity to ensure monthly targets are achieved/exceeded. You will build rapports with both external & internal customers; ensuring relationships are sustained and developed to ensure payment efficiency. You will have frequent liaison with other teams within the Finance department and assist wherever possible. You will contribute to monthly and adhoc meetings with management to discuss progress and problematic clients and escalate where necessary.
· Collecting payment from commercial clients within credit terms
· Monitoring debts to identify and prioritise appropriate action to collect payment
· Timely posting of all sales ledger transactions
· Constant maintenance and monitoring of all ledger entries to ensure accuracy of information
· Confidently dealing with email and telephone queries
· Completing other ad hoc duties as required by the Credit Manager
Essential Skills and Experience:
· A minimum of 1 years’ credit control experience in a similar role
· Confident and professional telephone manner
· Organised with high attention to detail and accuracy
· Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills
· The ability to build effective relationships with both clients and internally
· Ability to work in a proactive manner independently, and effectively
· The ability to meet deadlines/targets (Cash & DSO)
· Microsoft Excel experience required to a very good standard
· A minimum of 4 GCSEs or equivalent including Maths and English
This is an outstanding chance to join a growing business initially on a short-term fixed term contract with the possibility of extension.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction. To apply please send your CV to email@example.com