Having experienced significant quarter-on-quarter growth, throughout 2020 and 2021, we’re continuing to scale our team and are on the lookout for Recruitment Consultants at all levels to join us our Digital Gurus family across Tech, Supply chain, Health and Creative.
Who we are
We are a people-first digital and technology recruitment agency who genuinely care about client satisfaction and candidate experience.
At Digital Gurus, we do things a little differently. Sure everyone says that, so we'll let you decide for yourself. Our consultants are empowered to work autonomously, choosing how, where and even when they work – zero fixed hours. Our culture extremely is important to us. It’s at the core of our success and the significant growth we have experienced throughout the pandemic.
If you’d like to find out more about our culture, watch this…
Our commitment to you
We will not:
- Undervalue you
- Tell you how to do you job, when or even where to do your job
- Enforce arbitrary KPIs or other pointless metrics
- Try to change you
We will however:
- Empower you
- Trust you
- Develop and progress you
- Celebrate and support your success
What you’ll need to bring
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a 360 Recruitment role
- A proven track record originating new business
- The drive and hunger that is required to be successful in recruitment
- The ability to work in a fast pace and target driven environment
- A high-energy approach and can-do attitude
- A genuine desire to collaborate with others and work as part of a team
What you’ll get
- A generous basic salary plus excellent commission structure
- A high successful and supportive team and culture
- The option to work in your choice of market and region
- Ongoing support and training to help you drive your career forward
- Fully flexible working
- Regular incentives
We understand that all our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds so we offer a flexible benefits package to all our employees to suit their personal and lifestyle choices. From our enhanced family leave policies, flexible working, generous annual leave (up to 39 days!), health, and wellbeing programs and many more, we are committed to supporting every employee throughout their career with us.
A Place for Everyone
We believe diversity drives innovation and for that reason we strongly encourage those from all backgrounds to apply for roles at Digital Gurus and across the Rethink Group brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and aim to build a workforce that is truly representative of all sections of society, our clients, and the communities in which we operate. We encourage equality and inclusivity in our workplace by committing to an environment in which each employee feels respected and able to give their best.
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please speak with the hiring team who will be happy to support you.
If you have a preferred pronoun, please feel free to highlight this during the recruitment process (e.g. she/her, he/him, they/them, etc.).