Join Rethink Group marketing team
Rethink Group is a global recruitment services provider that enables the world’s most forward-thinking companies to surpass their digital transformation goals.
We have offices in London, Manchester, Birmingham, Sydney, New York & Los Angeles. Our offices are spacious, light, modern and have been shortlisted for several workplace awards.
We’re the curious colleagues who see a problem in a new light. We’re part of teams that help each other thrive in their careers and support them when things get tricky. We’re bonded by trust and do our best work in ways that suit us. And we’ll still find some time to have some laughs in between.
Job titles are nice. But our culture nurtures the people behind them.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist, with proven experience working in a marketing department or agency. You will work closely with the Head of Marketing in delivering multi-channel, lead generation campaigns for our leading brands (Digital Gurus, RTM, Infinite and Rethink Healthcare). You must have hands-on experience using HubSpot CRM, Managing PPC Ad Campaigns, Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) and analyse data from multiple channels.
- Responsible for multi-channel lead generation campaign execution and optimisation
- Online Advertising campaign management, optimisation and reporting
- Create highly converting landing pages using Unbounce, WordPress or Bootstrap HTML
- Develop targeted and personalised email campaigns to engage with our contacts across four brands.
- Run A/B testing and experimentation campaigns to optimise conversion rates
What will I need to bring?
- 2 to 5 years of experience working in a marketing team or agency.
- A growth mindset, working within a digital/tech business with a B2B and B2C focus
- Experience with WordPress, Google Analytics, Google Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Hotjar and another marketing tech
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics, A/B testing with Google Optimise and generating marketing insights
- Experience with HubSpot CRM (required) and Intercom (Preferred)
- CIM Level 5 qualification preferred
- Creative skills with the ability to use Photoshop, Canva or similar software
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage priorities and collaborate with multiple stakeholders
- Commitment to your personal development and keeping up to date with industry news, attend meetups, reading, podcasting, goal setting etc
- A team-focused mentality