RTM take curious, hardworking people, invest in them and make them brilliant, through building a culture of experiment, and fuelling a thirst for knowledge. We make recruitment a competitive advantage to our clients.
RTM is the strategic Sourcing & Recruitment partner to a diverse client portfolio that includes some of the biggest brand names in the UK. We work with Technology giants, Broadcast Media corporations, & Premier League football clubs, but we’re so much more than just another Recruitment business;
As a dedicated Tech Recruiter on our Sky account you will manage end to end recruitment for Software Engineers as the main focus but you would be expected to support with a variety of tech roles when necessary. Using innovative sourcing strategies and methodologies you will identify and source niche, senior or appropriately skilled candidates, through to managing the offer and on-boarding process, as well as managing all direct applicants from our direct advertising, and feeding back to each candidate in a professional and timely manner.
What you’ll do:
You will be responsible for managing a range of recruitment activities including but not limited to:
- Liaising with the hiring manager / client stakeholder to understand their needs, deliverables and plan the sourcing strategy.
- Sourcing niche or senior active candidates from a range of appropriate sources.
- Advertising using the relevant channels available, media campaigns and recruitment events where appropriate.
- Manage the on and off-line response to adverts including conducting telephone screening and skill/experience review.
- Retain an audit trail of contacts all logged on client’s ATS.
- Undertake detailed screening to include competency-based interviewing where required.
- Provide guidance and feedback on the candidate marketplace, advising alternative options to meet the client requirement.
What you’ll bring:
- Evidence of direct hiring recruitment on-site and writing job adverts.
- Experience using advanced Boolean searching and confident mining job boards for active candidates.
- Evidence of recruiting across Software Engineering and managing multiple campaigns and roles.
- Proficient at creating innovative sourcing strategies (ex. forums, online networks, internet interrogation).
- Competency based interviewing at all levels.
- Experience of web based recruitment software.
- Previous RPO/outsourcing experience.
You will love attracting top talent for Sky – Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products!
A Place for Everyone
We believe diversity drives innovation and for that reason we strongly encourage those from all backgrounds to apply for roles across the Rethink Group brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and aim to build a workforce that is truly representative of all sections of society, our clients, and the communities in which we operate. We encourage equality and inclusivity in our workplace by committing to an environment in which each employee feels respected and able to give their best.
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please speak with the hiring team who will be happy to support you.
If you have a preferred pronoun, please feel free to highlight this during the process (e.g. she/her, he/him, they/them, etc.).
We understand that all our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds so across Rethink Group we offer a flexible benefits package to all our employees to suit their personal and lifestyle choices. From our enhanced family leave policies, flexible working, generous annual leave, health, and wellbeing programs and many more, we are committed to supporting every employee throughout their career with us.