Who are Digital Gurus?
Digital Gurus is a multi-award winning recruitment consultancy with offices in London, Manchester, Bristol, Birmingham and Sydney.
We immerse ourselves in Digital, Technology and Data to help candidates find their next role, and companies recruit hard-to-find professionals. Our team of passionate sector specialists work hard to build honest partnerships and engaged talent communities.
Working with contractors is a large part of the work we do at Digital Gurus and providing an excellent service to both clients and contractors is central to how we do business. As a Contractor Care Executive, you'll play a pivotal role in the business by ensuring that all aspects of contractor compliance and contractor care are managed seamlessly. You will work closely with the sales team and facilitate the sales process by providing the administrative support and the data required to make key business decisions.
What will I do?
- Being the first point of contact for our contractors on site.
- Undertaking all compliance administration associated with onboarding new contractors, including contract concerns and payment queries.
- Understanding and articulating the timesheet process for contractors, including cut-off periods and pay dates.
- Processing timesheets from contractors and resolving any timesheet issues that may arise.
- Ensuring contract information is accurately reflected in CRM (i.e. Bullhorn)
- Managing reference process for new contractors
- Proactively chasing any outstanding information / documentation required to ensure compliance
- Collaborating with the central compliance team on general contractor compliance
- Producing and distributing both periodic and real-time reports summarising key information for the sales and leadership teams (e.g. number of contractors, contract dates, timesheet status, etc.)
- Consistently reviewing compliance processes and making process improvement suggestions
What will I need to bring?
- A minimum of 1-year experience working in an admin role
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement
- Experience using a CRM (Bullhorn experience desirable)
- A positive and highly collaborative approach
- Experience producing and presenting reports
- The ability to work within a fast-paced environment
What’s in it for you?
As a Digital Gurus team member, you’ll not only get a competitive salary but also a flexible benefits package where you can choose from the benefits that matter most to you, including:
- Pension contributions
- Healthcare cash plan
- Discounted gym membership
- Cycle2work scheme
- Free financial advice and health checks
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 25+ days holiday
- And more!
You’ll also have the opportunity to learn within a high achieving and very supportive team where you’ll be able to grow and develop your career.