Recruitment Administrator - Manchester (Kickstart Scheme)
Are you aged 16-24, receiving Universal Credit and looking to take your first steps into the world of Administration?
Digital Gurus are pleased to present this 6-month Administration placement, in conjunction with the UK Government’s Kickstart scheme. This placement will give you an insight into the wonderful world of Recruitment and the experience you need to launch your career as an Administration professional.
Who are Digital Gurus?
Digital Gurus is a multi-award winning recruitment consultancy with offices in London, Manchester, Bristol, and Birmingham.
We immerse ourselves in Digital, Technology and Data to help candidates find their next role, and companies recruit hard-to-find professionals. Our team of passionate sector specialists work hard to build honest partnerships and engaged talent communities.
Our Recruitment Administrator opportunity:
Working with contractors is a large part of the work we do at Digital Gurus, and providing an excellent service to both clients and contractors is central to how we do business. As a Recruitment Administrator, you'll play a pivotal role in the business by ensuring that all aspects of contractor compliance and contractor care are managed seamlessly. You will work closely with the sales team and facilitate the sales process by providing the administrative support and the data required to make key business decisions.
As a Recruitment Administrator you will:
- Be the first point of contact for our contractors.
- Undertake all compliance administration associated with onboarding new contractors, including contract concerns and payment queries.
- Understand and articulate the timesheet process for contractors, including cut-off periods and pay dates.
- Process timesheets from contractors and resolving any timesheet issues that may arise.
- Ensure contract information is accurately reflected in CRM (i.e. Bullhorn).
- Manage the reference process for new contractors.
- Proactively chase any outstanding information / documentation required to ensure compliance.
- Collaborate with the central compliance team on general contractor compliance.
- Produce and distribute both periodic and real-time reports to stakeholders (e.g. number of contractors, contract dates, timesheet status, etc.).
- Consistently review compliance processes and make process improvement suggestions.
As a Recruitment Administrator you will need:
- Experience working in an administration role.
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement.
- Experience using a CRM (Bullhorn experience desirable).
- A positive and highly collaborative approach.
- Experience producing and presenting reports.
- The ability to work within a fast-paced environment.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to takes your first steps into a new career.
- Ongoing coaching from a supportive team.
- Participation in our learning and development activities.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme.
- Access to other employee benefits (e.g. financial wellbeing workshops, discounted gym memberships, etc.).
How to apply...
To formally apply, you'll need to speak to your Jobcentre Plus work coach who will be able to run through the specific criteria and help you determine whether or not you are eligible, as well as to see if the Kickstart scheme is right for you. In the meantime, you can register your interest by submitting your CV.