The Rethink Group Sourcing Centre is a critical function within the Rethink Group organisation and supports the various and diverse business lines within the group.
As a Sourcing Specialist, based in our Sourcing Centre of Excellence in Manchester, you will initially join a team supporting a variety of recruitment projects across the Group.
The GSC is the engine room where all of the magic happens and your sourcing “wizadry” will be fundamental in supporting our Resourcing Business Partners to deliver excellence to our Clients whether they be RPO or MSP clients via RTM or Recruitment Projects clients via Digital Gurus.
As part of the GSC, you will be championing proactive talent sourcing to support hiring programmes across Cloud & Infrastructure, Development, Data, Security & Compliance, Finance & Legal, Sales & Marketing, Digital & eCommerce, Design and much much more. Using innovative sourcing strategies and methodologies you will identify and source niche candidates, finding and engaging with the best diverse talent in the market.
Essentially you will be passionate about candidate engagement and candidate experience. You will be curious of mind and will have a keen interest in emerging markets and the Talent Communities of the future
- Customer service centric in approach, focusing on customer satisfaction with an understanding of the bigger picture.
- Active in championing an all-inclusive approach to attracting diverse talent and pro-active in challenging barriers to accessing employment opportunities
- A team player who demonstrates flexibility to work on a variety of roles across the board, capable to attract the best passive candidates in the market for the client.
- Confident in proactively raising risks that may impact the successful delivery of targets.
- Resilient and enjoys the opportunity to deal with challenging situations.
- Willing to go the extra mile attracting the market’s best hidden talent, whilst delivering an exceptional candidate journey.
- Pragmatic in their approach to search methodology, persistent and creative in the search for candidates using the full range of search tools available.
- Proficient in market mapping techniques and building relevant search strategies.
- Focused on delivering top results, frequently reviewing progress and adjusting the search strategy to deliver the best result in the shortest timeframe.
- Confident and willing to train / mentor new staff on sourcing techniques, and candidate management skills.
- Confident and able to question / challenge their recruitment partners on priorities.
- Curious and up-to-date with the relevant market trends, industry news and competitor movements that may influence success of sourcing and talent pooling.
- Eager to get involved with building the client’s image as an inclusive and diverse employer of choice for potential candidates.
- Able to use advanced Boolean searching / mining web sources.
- Confident in mining job boards for passive candidates.
- Confident with search techniques to identify new potential candidates.
- Able to use LinkedIn to identify talent pools of approapriate candidates.
- Create communities via LinkedIn and other relevant online platforms and set up regular, relevant and engaging communication topics. Post and share relevant content regularly.
- Able to use advanced sourcing methodologies (GitHub, Facebook, Forums etc…) to identify potential candidates.
- Confident in using a variety of CRM and ATS tools, ideally at Superuser level (Avature, Taleo, Bullhorn and Workday)
- Proficient at creating innovative sourcing strategies (forums, online networks, internet interrogation).
- Engaging with both active and passive candidates and building professional, trusted relationships.
- Researching a client’s core programmes of work to present to candidates when required, creating a level of trust and expertise when advising candidates.
- Leading first stage face to face, telephone or Teams interviews with candidates.
- Building an understanding of candidates’ career goals and key drivers for their next career move whether immediate or in the future.