Are you aged 16-24, receiving Universal Credit and looking to take your first steps into the world of Recruitment?
RTM (Part of the Rethink Group) is pleased to present this 6-month Trainee Recruitment Coordinator placement, in conjunction with the UK Government’s Kickstart scheme. This placement will give you an insight into the wonderful world of Recruitment and Administration and the experience you need to launch your career.
RTM take bright, hardworking people, invest in them and make them brilliant, through building a culture of experiment and fuel a thirst for knowledge. We make recruitment a competitive advantage to our clients.
Working alongside the wider recruitment coordination team, the Trainee Recruitment Coordinator will work on the account team of one of our impressive clients, which could include Sky, Discovery, Chelsea FC or Dentsu International and will learn a range of the recruitment support activities.
By the end of your placement, you will be confidently able to:
- Manage the candidate interview process, ensuring the candidate has all the relevant information to ensure a positive experience.
- Liaise with the Recruitment Business Partners to understand the relevant roles to be advertised
- Support job adverts, media campaigns and recruitment events
- Manage the response to adverts and pass across relevant information to the Recruitment Business Partners.
- Liaise with line managers or Recruitment Business Partner to ensure interviews are properly arranged.
- Liaise with line managers or Recruitment Business Partner to ensure feedback is given on all CVs and interviews to update all systems as necessary
- Monitor, track and report back on recruitment activity within the agreed timescales, use and maintain systems to ensure all data is accurate and up to date
- Ensure compliance with all client policies (including approval systems, screening and e- mail policies etc.)
- General recruitment duties to assist team as required, e.g. holiday cover.
What you'll need to bring?
- Experience within and customer service or client facing role
- A demonstrable interest in building a career within recruitment
- Strong organisational and time management skills Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills High energy and self-motivation
- Ability of handle confidential and sensitive
- Ability to work in a proactive manner independently, and effectively
- Enthusiastic attitude to resolving issues
- Previous experience of Microsoft Excel and Word
Essentially you will be passionate about people and customer service. You will be curious of mind and will have a keen interest in matching the right person to the right role
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to takes your first steps into recruitment
- 1-2-1 coaching from members of the account team
- Support in finding your next role within recruitment
- Participation in our learning and development activities
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to other employee benefits (e.g. financial wellbeing workshops, discounted gym memberships, etc.)
How to apply
To formally apply, you'll need to speak to your Jobcentre Plus work coach who will be able to run through the specific criteria and help you determine whether or not you are eligible, as well as to see if the Kickstart scheme is right for you. In the meantime, you can register your interest by submitting your CV.
A Place for Everyone
We believe diversity drives innovation and for that reason we strongly encourage those from all backgrounds to apply for roles across the Rethink Group brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and aim to build a workforce that is truly representative of all sections of society, our clients, and the communities in which we operate. We encourage equality and inclusivity in our workplace by committing to an environment in which each employee feels respected and able to give their best.
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please speak with the hiring team who will be happy to support you.
If you have a preferred pronoun, please feel free to highlight this during the recruitment process (e.g. she/her, he/him, they/them, etc.).
We understand that all our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds so across Rethink Group we offer a flexible benefits package to all our employees to suit their personal and lifestyle choices. From our enhanced family leave policies, flexible working, generous annual leave, health, and wellbeing programs and many more, we are committed to supporting every employee throughout their career with us.