RTM take bright, hardworking people, invest in them and make them brilliant, through building a culture of experiment and fuel a thirst for knowledge. We make recruitment a competitive advantage to our clients.
The Account Business Partner is responsible for managing third-party vendors and works with the wider account team to ensure that clients receive a proactive, best in class managed service, ensuring all operational SLA and contractual obligations are achieved.
As the main link between agencies and Discovery hiring managers, you'll be at the centre of delivering the very best talent and flexible recruitment solutions.
- Managing and optimising PSL vendor relationships to ensure a motivated supply chain providing best quality resources to include supplier rationalisation, identification of additional suppliers, reviewing and negotiating commercial terms.
- Actively contribute to the implementation of strategic initiatives to improve recruitment outcomes for the client.
- Work with on/off site delivery teams effectively, encouraging focus on delivery and results combined with service excellence.
- Ensure meaningful MI information and reporting is produced that measures and reflects the values and innovation RTM provide to clients.
- Determine, monitor and review costs, operational budgets and staffing requirements within the account to ensure optimum staffing levels to service the account effectively and profitably
- Support the management of the business plan to deliver against the account's commercial objectives
- Support the Account Manager (AM) with the account development strategy which would include account retention, increasing scope for RTM
- Driving key conversations regarding resource planning and delivery.
Knowledge and Competencies:
- Recruitment vendor management experience
- Proven experience of developing relationships working with mid-senior level client stakeholders
- Experience using Vendor Management Systems
- Experience delivering against targets and/or SLA/KPI's
- Experience working with contractors within the broadcast media industry
- Confident knowledge of IR35, ideally as it relates to production freelancers
- Good data competency and the ability to use data to tell a compelling story
- Turning client strategies into tangible tactical operational plans and initiatives
- Understanding of how revenue is driven in managed service environments
- Demonstrable experience of managing a client solutions in the RPO or MSP space and be able to apply this knowledge (desirable)
A Place for Everyone
We believe diversity drives innovation and for that reason we strongly encourage those from all backgrounds to apply for roles across the Rethink Group brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and aim to build a workforce that is truly representative of all sections of society, our clients, and the communities in which we operate. We encourage equality and inclusivity in our workplace by committing to an environment in which each employee feels respected and able to give their best.
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please speak with the hiring team who will be happy to support you.
If you have a preferred pronoun, please feel free to highlight this during the recruitment process (e.g. she/her, he/him, they/them, etc.).
We understand that all our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds so across Rethink Group we offer a flexible benefits package to all our employees to suit their personal and lifestyle choices. From our enhanced family leave policies, flexible working, generous annual leave, health, and wellbeing programs and many more, we are committed to supporting every employee throughout their career with us.