RTM Take bright, hardworking people, invest in them, and make them brilliant, through building a culture of experiment and fuel a thirst for knowledge. We make recruitment a competitive advantage to our clients.
The RBP manages the full-cycle recruitment needs of our creative agency client, Dentsu, across the media business area. Through managing all 'active candidates' applications, fostering and establishing consultative working relationships with client stakeholders / hiring managers through to offer management using a variety of sourcing methods and technology solutions.
Examples of typical roles that the media RBP will include Account Directors, Planners, PPC specialists, etc.
- Providing the business with effective, timely and up to date recruitment strategies that meet the needs of the business and attract the best talent pipeline possible
- Liaising with the client stakeholders to understand the client needs, deliverables and plan the sourcing strategy
- Responsible for communicating and updating the recruitment strategy against planned deliverables to hiring managers / client stakeholder
- Generating targeted advertising using the relevant on-line channels
- Liaison with client stakeholders on all operational matters
- Subject matter expert in client business unit
- Resource planning with hiring manager / client stakeholder
- Troubleshooting (identifying areas of risk i.e. skills shortages / skills required)
- Identify areas of focus for potential service expansion / improvement
- Delivery management (of aligned sourcing specialists)
- Governance and adherence to SLA’s and ‘spot checks’ to ensure compliance
- Proactive stakeholder engagement
- Delivery / capacity planning with sourcing team Customer service checks with hiring manager / client stakeholder
- Run monthly delivery meetings with hiring manager / client stakeholder
- Manage the on and off-line response to adverts to include conducting telephone screening and review of skills and experience as part of the qualification process and retain an audit trail of contact
- Being a trusted advisor on matters such as recruitment best practice, market conditions, candidate intelligence
- Monitor, track and report back on recruitment activity within the agreed timescales, use and maintain client systems to ensure all data is accurate and up to date
- Building and maintaining internal relationships with the wider RTM account management teams and client stakeholders
- Sharing knowledge and best practices with new and existing team members and the wider RTM account management teams
- Ensuring compliance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets, achievement of direct sourcing fill rates
Knowledge and Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills
- Service excellence – putting the customer at the forefront of all actions
- Impact and influence
- Commercial awareness
- Problem solving
- Team working
- Managing and building relationships
- Taking the initiative and accountability
- Innovative and creative thinking
- Proven experience of recruitment of media role for creative agencies
- Ability to manager direct hiring recruitment on client site, writing job adverts, and able to use advanced Boolean searching and confident in all areas of mining job boards for active and inactive candidates
- Proven experience of developing stakeholder relationships working at all levels.
- Used to working in a SLA/KPIs environment
- Experience of web-based recruitment software, procurement applications
- Ideally experience of delivery within the RPO or MSP space and be able to apply this knowledge
A Place for Everyone
We believe diversity drives innovation and for that reason we strongly encourage those from all backgrounds to apply for roles across the Rethink Group brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and aim to build a workforce that is truly representative of all sections of society, our clients, and the communities in which we operate. We encourage equality and inclusivity in our workplace by committing to an environment in which each employee feels respected and able to give their best.
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please speak with the hiring team who will be happy to support you.
If you have a preferred pronoun, please feel free to highlight this during the process (e.g. she/her, he/him, they/them, etc.).
We understand that all our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds so across Rethink Group we offer a flexible benefits package to all our employees to suit their personal and lifestyle choices. From our enhanced family leave policies, flexible working, generous annual leave, health, and wellbeing programs and many more, we are committed to supporting every employee throughout their career with us.