RTM take bright, hardworking people, invest in them and make them brilliant, through building a culture of experiment, and fuelling a thirst for knowledge. We make recruitment a competitive advantage to our clients.
RTM’s Leadership Search practice has an opportunity for a Search Consultant to join and support Leadership/Executive searches for our exciting RPO and Projects clients.
What You’ll Do
Our RPO clients consist of major global brands in the marketing, media and entertainment sectors and the Leadership Search Consultant will work alongside our on-site, dedicated recruitment teams to deliver exceptional service to our clients.
In addition to working with our existing UK client base, you’ll report to and work alongside our US Search Team who support a number of high growth, technology enabled companies in the Media, Marketing, FinTech and PropTech sectors.
Typically, our on-site teams agree the sourcing strategy with the client and when a role is defined as a Leadership Search role, they will engage to you to work with the client to define the requirement, identify relevant talent in the market, approach and assess the talent and manage them through the selection process to a successful hire.
We will also expect you to be proactive in looking for new business opportunities through your and our networks as we build our Search Practice and capabilities within the UK, EU and the US. This is primarily a delivery role but it is also an opportunity to be part of growing a new service line within the RTM group.
What You’ll Bring
- Proven executive search experience, either from a Search firm, Recruitment Agency or In-House/RPO function.
- Experience recruiting in the Media or Marketing industries.
- Broad functional experience or a willingness to learn new business functions as we support clients across the full range of business functions.
- A passion to deliver high quality talent to our clients.
- Experience identifying and engaging highly sought after, passive talent in the market through direct sourcing. We do advertise roles sometimes but most of our success comes from direct sourcing.
- Experience challenging, managing, and providing market feedback to clients to help refine the search requirements.
- An ability to network with new and existing clients to generate additional search work or represent qualified talent to them.
In return you’ll get to be part of an experience, new, growing team within an existing recruitment business and work with some great clients and talent.
A Place for Everyone
We believe diversity drives innovation and for that reason we strongly encourage those from all backgrounds to apply for roles across the Rethink Group brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and aim to build a workforce that is truly representative of all sections of society, our clients, and the communities in which we operate. We encourage equality and inclusivity in our workplace by committing to an environment in which each employee feels respected and able to give their best.
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please speak with the hiring team who will be happy to support you.
If you have a preferred pronoun, please feel free to highlight this during the process (e.g. she/her, he/him, they/them, etc.).
We understand that all our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds so across Rethink Group we offer a flexible benefits package to all our employees to suit their personal and lifestyle choices. From our enhanced family leave policies, flexible working, generous annual leave, health, and wellbeing programs and many more, we are committed to supporting every employee throughout their career with us.