RTM take bright, hardworking people, invest in them and make them brilliant, through building a culture of experiment and fuel a thirst for knowledge. We make recruitment a competitive advantage to our clients.
Senior Recruitment Business Partners are responsible for delivering against recruitment requirements in the assigned client groups. This is achieved through effective collaborative partnerships with internal HR stakeholders, consultative relationships with Business clients and timely delivery against hiring requirements
Where the team structure or business need requires it the Snr RBP’s may also take responsibility for supervising a small team, including capacity, workload, performance management and coaching.
What you’ll do:
You will be responsible for providing expert advice, business partnership and exceptional customer service within your assigned Business division through:
- Liaising with the hiring manager/client stakeholder to understand their needs, deliverables and priorities, utilising relevant forms and processes enabling a thorough role brief.
- Identifying the most appropriate sourcing strategy, including direct sourcing, job-boards, events, social media campaigns etc., to deliver within the agreed expectations and time frame.
- Plan campaigns and candidate attraction activities liaising with relevant Sky branding and HR teams.
- Provide high-quality candidate experience through timely management of applications and direct candidate engagement, screening and skilled interviewing.
- Consult and advise the hiring teams of best candidate selection tools and interview processes
- Responsibility for team leadership (where relevant), incl. hiring new staff, onboarding, capacity planning, performance management, coaching & mentoring.
- Subject matter expert within the relevant industry, including up-to-date insight into the job market, competitors, emerging trends, niche skills, candidate availability etc. based on own experience and continuous upskilling.
- Provide robust data-driven insights advising hiring managers and business leaders on the most relevant approach to recruitment, incl. possible risks and opportunities and providing relevant action plan to meet client requirements. - Maintain data accuracy via relevant ATS
- Provide regular and per-need reporting to business leaders and hiring teams, to spot trends, target areas of risk and develop a relevant plan of action if relevant. Actively work towards achieving Diversity and Inclusion targets for your Business division; ownership of the recruitment delivery strategy and partnership with Sky HR teams on.
- Proactively challenging existing processes and propose improvements in the spirit of CuriousDNA.
What you’ll bring:
- Proficient with Sky recruitment processes, systems and policies; able to train and guide other team members.
- Data literacy; ability to draw insights and conclusions from data and reports (both market insights and recruitment progress reports)
- Robust communication and stakeholder management skills, ability to build relationships with stakeholders from mid-management to leadership level.
- Comfortable presenting to stakeholders at mid-management and senior/leader level.
- Proven track record in successful recruitment across a number of skill sets and sectors, and managing multiple campaigns and roles.
- Experience in training or coaching other team members. Previous experience in team management will be an advantage.
- Experience in recruiting Mid – Senior-level roles within complex, fast-paced and demanding environments.
- Ability to work well under pressure, with conflicting priorities and under minimal supervision.
- Proficient at creating innovative sourcing strategies
- Competency based interviewing at all levels.
A Place for Everyone
We believe diversity drives innovation and for that reason we strongly encourage those from all backgrounds to apply for roles across the Rethink Group brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and aim to build a workforce that is truly representative of all sections of society, our clients, and the communities in which we operate. We encourage equality and inclusivity in our workplace by committing to an environment in which each employee feels respected and able to give their best.
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please speak with the hiring team who will be happy to support you.
If you have a preferred pronoun, please feel free to highlight this during the process (e.g. she/her, he/him, they/them, etc.).
We understand that all our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds so across Rethink Group we offer a flexible benefits package to all our employees to suit their personal and lifestyle choices. From our enhanced family leave policies, flexible working, generous annual leave, health, and wellbeing programs and many more, we are committed to supporting every employee throughout their career with us.