RTM takes curious, hardworking people, invests in them and makes them brilliant, through building a culture of experiment and fuelling a thirst for knowledge. We make recruitment a competitive advantage to our clients. RTM is the strategic Sourcing & Recruitment partner to a diverse client portfolio that includes some of the biggest brand names in their respective industries. We work with Technology giants, Broadcast Media corporations, & Premier League football clubs, but we’re so much more than just another Recruitment business.
As a Senior Recruitment business partner, you will be responsible for managing end to end hiring on behalf of our clients Using innovative sourcing strategies and methodologies you will identify and source niche, senior or appropriately skilled candidates, through to managing the offer and on-boarding process, as well as managing all direct applicants from our direct advertising, and feeding back to each candidate in a professional and timely manner
- Liaising with our off-site Sourcing Hub, you will be responsible for managing a range of recruitment activities.
- Manage and develop the relationship with your Business Areas.
- Create and hold service reviews with your Business Areas.
- Forecasting for your Business Areas.
- Liaising with the hiring manager and key stakeholders to understand their needs, deliverables and plan the sourcing strategy.
- Sourcing passive candidates for roles, from a range of appropriate channels.
- Manage the volume of direct applicants, ensuring seamless candidate experience, including conducting telephone screening
- Maintain a real time audit trail of candidate progress on client’s ATS.
- Provide guidance and feedback on the candidate marketplace, advising alternative options to meet the client requirement.
- Advertising using the relevant channels available, media campaigns and recruitment events where appropriate.
- Building strong relationships within your business areas.
- Advocate of the client’s EVP and brand.
- Advocate for the D&I agenda, driving the initiatives and creating new ideas.
- Work with the Social Media Specialist to promote your business area on social media by gaining relevant content.
- Manage relationships with external suppliers.
- Working with your RDM on strategy.
- Provide market insights to your Business Areas and wider Recruitment Team.
- Mentoring other members of the team.
- Using data Work with RDM
Knowledge and Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills
- Service Excellence – putting the customer at the forefront of all actions
- Impact and influence
- Commercial Awareness
- Problem solving
- Team working
- Managing & building relationships
- Taking the initiative & accountability
- Innovative and creative thinking
- Evidence of direct hiring recruitment, writing job adverts, and able to use advanced Boolean searching.
- Evidence of use of Linked-in
- Evidence of recruiting across varying skills sets and sectors.
- Experience of managing multiple vacancies and campaigns.
- Proficient at creating innovative sourcing strategies (e.g. forums, online networks, internet interrogation).
- Competency based interviewing at all levels.
- Ability to challenge stakeholders and take a consultative and inclusive approach.
- A proactive approach to innovative problem solving
A Place for Everyone
We believe diversity drives innovation and for that reason we strongly encourage those from all backgrounds to apply for roles across the Rethink Group brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and aim to build a workforce that is truly representative of all sections of society, our clients, and the communities in which we operate. We encourage equality and inclusivity in our workplace by committing to an environment in which each employee feels respected and able to give their best.
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please speak with the hiring team who will be happy to support you.
If you have a preferred pronoun, please feel free to highlight this during the process (e.g. she/her, he/him, they/them, etc.).
We understand that all our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds so across Rethink Group we offer a flexible benefits package to all our employees to suit their personal and lifestyle choices. From our enhanced family leave policies, flexible working, generous annual leave, health, and wellbeing programs and many more, we are committed to supporting every employee throughout their career with us.