RTM take bright, hardworking people, invest in them and make them brilliant, through building a culture of experiment and fuel a thirst for knowledge. We make recruitment a competitive advantage to our clients.
The Recruitment Delivery Manager (RDM) is responsible for delivering against all recruitment requirements in the assigned client groups across the Tech Directorate. This is achieved through effective collaborative partnerships with internal HR stakeholders, consultative relationships with Business client, workload and capacity management, team performance management and coaching, data-literacy and hands-on delivery.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Team leader/coach for a team of recruiters within Technology business unit. The RDM will be also responsible for managing the end to end full life-cycle recruitment needs of the client, including direct sourcing in collaboration with the Sourcing Team, fostering and establishing consultative working relationships with client stakeholders through to offer management using a variety of sourcing methods and internal client and external RTM technology solutions.
- Responsible for daily ‘recruitment huddles’ and prioritising team workload and capacity
- Tracking progress against open vacancies through effective use of data and reports to identify potential challenges and to streamline operational activity
- Coaching and developing a team of recruiters
- Building strong working relationships with Leadership and hiring teams in Tech through proactive engagement, to understand client needs, deliverables and hiring forecast
- Attend regular cadence meetings with the assigned business groups to provide progress updates on recruitment deliverables and strategic initiatives
- Responsible for communicating and updating the recruitment strategy against planned deliverables to hiring managers / client stakeholders
- Closely partner with HR stakeholders / Recruitment Managers to identify strategic and operational needs and plan relevant actions
- Champion diversity in all client conversations and team recruitment activity, build effective plans to meet client diversity targets
- Hands-on delivery against select recruitment requirements, with full life-cycle req management
- Liaison with client stakeholders on all operational matters
- Resource planning with hiring manager / client stakeholder
- Troubleshooting (identifying areas of risk i.e. skills shortages / skills required)
- Delivery management (of aligned sourcing specialists)
- Governance and adherence to SLA’s and ‘spot checks’ to ensure compliance
- Delivery / capacity planning with sourcing team
- Being a trusted advisor on matters such as recruitment best practices, market conditions, candidate intelligence
- Champion CuriousDNA mindset with the team, identify areas for improvement or potential service expansion
- Building and maintaining internal relationships with the wider RTM account management teams and client stakeholders
- Sharing knowledge and best practices with new and existing team members and the wider RTM account management teams
- Ensuring compliance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets
- Proven experience in developing stakeholder relationships up to leadership level
- Previous experience in hands-on recruitment across Tech functions, with strong experience in niche tech recruitment / high-speed recruitment environments
- Experience in team management, coaching and team development
- Proven track record in implementing strategic initiatives, preferably around diversity, candidate experience and operational effectiveness
- Demonstrable experience of delivery within the RPO or MSP space and be able to apply this knowledge
- Used to working in an SLA/KPI’s environment
- Evidence of direct hiring recruitment experience on client site, writing job adverts, and able to use advanced Boolean searching and confidence in all areas of mining job boards for active and inactive candidates.
- Experience of web-based recruitment software, procurement applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Service excellence – putting the customer at the forefront of all actions
- Impact and influence
- Commercial awareness
- Problem solving
- Team working
- Managing and building relationships
- Taking the initiative and accountability
- Innovative and creative thinking
A Place for Everyone
We believe diversity drives innovation and for that reason we strongly encourage those from all backgrounds to apply for roles across the Rethink Group brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and aim to build a workforce that is truly representative of all sections of society, our clients, and the communities in which we operate. We encourage equality and inclusivity in our workplace by committing to an environment in which each employee feels respected and able to give their best.
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please speak with the hiring team who will be happy to support you.
If you have a preferred pronoun, please feel free to highlight this during the process (e.g. she/her, he/him, they/them, etc.).
We understand that all our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds so across Rethink Group we offer a flexible benefits package to all our employees to suit their personal and lifestyle choices. From our enhanced family leave policies, flexible working, generous annual leave, health, and wellbeing programs and many more, we are committed to supporting every employee throughout their career with us.
Just so you know:
If your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.