The role of a Contract Administrator is providing a high level of customer service to within Rethink Group and external contractors where applicable.
Key responsibilities for a Contract Administrator:
- Having knowledge of changes to the legislation, supporting your team member on any communications and ensure you have full knowledge of the compliance required.
- Generating, amending and sending contract paperwork to external contractors & clients.
- Having knowledge in the Bullhorn process, pay and bill process, GDPR and legislation to provide advice to consultants where needed.
- Ensuring high levels of customer service, compliance and attention to detail.
- Doing weekly timesheets/ expense reports.
- Answering daily queries within the business & externally.
- Responsible for the day to day activities associated with onboarding of new contractors.
- Continually seek to improve business processes within the department to exceed customer expectations whilst ensuring the group remains compliant.
Key skills, qualities and experience required for a Contract Administrator:
- Compliance experience in a recruitment/consultancy or related business.
- GDPR, Data Protection & SLA delivery experience.
- Providing excellent customer service and have a polite telephone manner.
- Stakeholder management.
- Attention to detail.
- Adaptability to change and learn new processes.
The Rethink Group is one of the few international recruitment groups in the marketplace with RPO, MSP and embedded offerings, as well as a contingent recruitment business. To run such a diverse business and successfully partner with the impressive clients that we do, we need to ensure we have streamlined compliant processes.
Curious: Our people love to learn and their curious DNA powers the continuous evolution of our services
Collaborative: We are strong allies with a shared collective vision to achieve excellence in everything that we do
Quality: We take pride in developing tailored services that solve problems to deliver real value to our clients
Trusted: Trust is earned through confidence in our commitment to doing the right thing, all the time, for all involved.
Fun: We inspire an inclusive culture where our people feel happy and fulfilled, which results in better services for our clients & candidates
A Place for Everyone
We believe diversity drives innovation and for that reason, we strongly encourage those from all backgrounds to apply for roles across the Rethink Group brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and aim to build a workforce that is truly representative of all sections of society, our clients, and the communities in which we operate. We encourage equality and inclusivity in our workplace by committing to an environment in which each employee feels respected and able to give their best.
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please speak with the hiring team who will be happy to support you.
If you have a preferred pronoun, please feel free to highlight this during the process (e.g. she/her, he/him, they/them, etc.).
We understand that all our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds so across Rethink Group we offer a flexible benefits package to all our employees to suit their personal and lifestyle choices. From our enhanced family leave policies, flexible working, generous annual leave, health, and wellbeing programs and many more, we are committed to supporting every employee throughout their career with us.