Join Rethink Group Marketing Team
Rethink Group is a global recruitment solutions provider that enables the world’s most forward-thinking companies to surpass their digital transformation goals.
We’re the curious colleagues who see a problem in a new light. We’re part of teams that help each other thrive in their careers and support them when things get tricky. We’re bonded by trust and do our best work in ways that suit us. And we’ll still find some time to have some laughs in between.
Job titles are nice. But our culture nurtures the people behind them.
We are looking for a Growth Marketing Manager, with proven experience working in a marketing department or agency. You will work closely with the Head of Marketing in delivering multi-channel, Account-Based Marketing campaigns for our leading brands: Digital Gurus and RTM.
Responsibilities for a Growth Marketing Manager:
- Lead the growth marketing strategies including ABM, conversational and inbound marketing for our main brands RTM & Digital Gurus
- Launch and manage multi-channel Growth Marketing Campaigns to engage with target audience for both brands
- Work alongside content marketing team to organise events, webinars, podcasts and create engaging landing pages
- Support our sales team by tracking account engagement using HubSpot CRM and other tech platforms
- You will collaborate with world leading clients
- Drive online experimentation projects to optimise conversion rates for our websites
- Gather data from multiple channels and present them with actionable insights to continue improve our growth strategies
As a Growth Marketing Manager, you will I need to bring:
- 2 to 5 years of experience working between Sales and Marketing departments
- Experience in recruitment preferred but not mandatory
- CIM Level 5 or above qualification preferred
- Experience with HubSpot CRM, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, LinkedIn Ad Campaign Manager, Google Ads and another marketing tech
- Creative skills with the ability to use Photoshop, Canva or similar software
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage priorities and collaborate with multiple stakeholders
- Commitment to your personal development and keeping up to date with industry news, attend meetups, reading, podcasting, goal setting etc
- A team-focused mentality
A Place for Everyone
We believe diversity drives innovation and for that reason, we strongly encourage those from all backgrounds to apply for roles across the Rethink Group brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and aim to build a workforce that is truly representative of all sections of society, our clients, and the communities in which we operate. We encourage equality and inclusivity in our workplace by committing to an environment in which each employee feels respected and able to give their best.
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please speak with the hiring team who will be happy to support you.
If you have a preferred pronoun, please feel free to highlight this during the process (e.g. she/her, he/him, they/them, etc.).
We understand that all our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds so across Rethink Group we offer a flexible benefits package to all our employees to suit their personal and lifestyle choices. From our enhanced family leave policies, flexible working, generous annual leave, health, and wellbeing programs and many more, we are committed to supporting every employee throughout their career with us.