You will be working for our Recruitment Partners – RTM.
RTM take curious, hardworking people, invest in them and make them brilliant, through building a culture of experiment, and fuelling a thirst for knowledge. We make recruitment a competitive advantage to our clients.
RTM is the strategic Sourcing & Recruitment partner to a diverse client portfolio that includes some of the biggest brand names in the UK. We work with Technology giants, Broadcast Media corporations, & Premier League football clubs, but we’re so much more than just another Recruitment business;
As a dedicated On-Site Recruitment Business Partner (2 days onsite 3 from home), you will partner with Sky’s new business venture helping them to find the best talent in the market. Using innovative sourcing strategies and more traditional recruitment methods you will identify and engage with active and passive candidates, managing the offer and on-boarding process, as well as feeding back to each candidate in a professional and timely manner.
What you’ll do:
You will be responsible for managing a range of recruitment activities including but not limited to:
- Partnering with the business to fully understand their needs and create a robust recruitment strategy, working with the Sourcing team and collaborating with other Recruiters and Coordinators across the team.
- Liaising with the hiring manager/client stakeholder to understand their needs, deliverables and plan the sourcing strategy.
- Sourcing niche or senior active candidates from a range of appropriate sources.
- Advertising using the relevant channels available, media campaigns and recruitment events where appropriate.
- Manage the on and off-line response to adverts including conducting telephone screening and skill/experience review.
- Retain an audit trail of contacts all logged on the client’s ATS.
- Undertake detailed screening to include competency-based interviewing where required.
- Provide guidance and feedback on the candidate marketplace, advising alternative options to meet the client requirement.
- Support the wider Diversity and Inclusion strategy, educating Hiring Managers, exploring alternative attraction channels.
What you’ll bring:
- Proven recruitment experience (preferably in-house) -
- Effective communications skills, ability to build relationships with stakeholders from mid-management to MD level.
- Evidence of recruiting across a number of skill sets and sectors, and managing multiple campaigns and roles.
- Experience of recruiting Mid – Senior level roles for blue chip organisations.
- Proficient at creating innovative sourcing strategies
- Competency based interviewing at all levels.
- Great collaboration skills, you will be working with Sourcing Specialists and peers across different projects
Knowledge and Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills
- Service Excellence – putting the customer at the forefront of all actions
- Impact and influence
- Commercial Awareness
- Team working
- Managing & building relationships
- Taking the initiative & accountability
- Innovative and creative thinking
A Place for Everyone
We believe diversity drives innovation and for that reason we strongly encourage those from all backgrounds to apply for roles across the Rethink Group brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and aim to build a workforce that is truly representative of all sections of society, our clients, and the communities in which we operate. We encourage equality and inclusivity in our workplace by committing to an environment in which each employee feels respected and able to give their best.
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please speak with the hiring team who will be happy to support you.
If you have a preferred pronoun, please feel free to highlight this during the process (e.g. she/her, he/him, they/them, etc.).
We understand that all our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds so across Rethink Group we offer a flexible benefits package to all our employees to suit their personal and lifestyle choices. From our enhanced family leave policies, flexible working, generous annual leave, health, and wellbeing programs and many more, we are committed to supporting every employee throughout their career with us.