Initial 12 month FTC
Working within our growing MSP (Managed Service Provider) business this role is dedicated to running and leading multiple MSP accounts taking accountability for all elements of the successful delivery and management of our leading edge contingent worker solutions.
Key responsibilities for an Operations Manager:
- Own account strategy and related growth projects.
- Management of escalated issues.
- Working to ensure complete compliance and best practice against contingent worker engagement and management processes and best in class contingent worker delivery.
- Provide forecasting information to enable accurate budgeting.
- Ownership of P&L with performance accountability.
- Regularly engage with customer stakeholders and sponsors, delivering account reviews and updates as required.
- Senior stakeholder management. Reviewing customer performance and continuously driving improvements.
- Identify and implement process improvements and/or enhancements.
- Monitor productivity and performance, generating and analysing results.
- Review customer service data and recommend and execute improvements
- Manage and coordinate internal and external suppliers.
- Adherence and analysis of performance goals and metrics, SLAs, quality standards and employee retention and recommend and execute improvement as needed.
Key experience to be a successful Operations Manager:
Proven experience within the recruitment industry, including knowledge and experience of contingent workforce processes and legislation.
- Proficiency in developing professional relationships with clients and suppliers with the aptitude to adapt quickly to your surroundings.
- Influencing and negotiation skills.
- Strategic and analytical approach to problem solving.
- Proactive approach to day-to-day operations with the ability to multi task.
A Place for Everyone
We believe diversity drives innovation and for that reason we strongly encourage those from all backgrounds to apply for roles across the Rethink Group brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and aim to build a workforce that is truly representative of all sections of society, our clients, and the communities in which we operate. We encourage equality and inclusivity in our workplace by committing to an environment in which each employee feels respected and able to give their best.
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please speak with the hiring team who will be happy to support you.
If you have a preferred pronoun, please feel free to highlight this during the process (e.g. she/her, he/him, they/them, etc.).