RTM take bright, hardworking people, invest in them and make them brilliant, through building a culture of experiment and fuel a thirst for knowledge. We make recruitment a competitive advantage to our clients.
Discovery, Inc. is a global leader in real-life entertainment, serving a passionate audience of superfans around the world with content that inspires, informs, and entertains. Discovery delivers over 8,000 hours of original programming each year and has category leadership across deeply loved content genres around the world.
As a customer focused Recruitment Coordinator you will manage the administration and coordination of all recruitment activity on behalf of our client/s across all skills sets and across all UK locations.
Working alongside the wider account management team, the Recruitment Coordinator will be responsible for managing a range of the recruitment support activities including but not limited to:
- Manage interview scheduling activities for London (and support other regions as required)
- Timely and efficient communication of interview details to hiring interview panels and candidates
- Collating feedback and ensuring relevant parties have visibility
- Working closely with Recruiters to facilitate and improve processes
- Record candidate activity in ATS SuccessFactors, and compile and pull metrics on Direct to Consumer roles as requested, ensuring all candidate activity is updated in real-time.
- Send appropriate testing to select candidates and distribute results to appropriate parties.
- Partner with the People and Culture Operations team to facilitate the offer and on-boarding process through SuccessFactors.
- Lead and support on projects and initiatives within the wider team
Knowledge and Competencies:
- Proven experience in similar TA/Recruitment Coordination or Operations focussed position, preferably within a Technology or Digital company
- Experience overseeing complex interview schedules across multiple time zones
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and organisation skills
- Detail-oriented self-starter - you have consistently review processes and recommend new and efficient ways of working
- Ability to prioritise and address competing demands; multi-tasking capacity critical.
- Proficient in G Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Sheets)
- Must possess the ability to work effectively within a fast-paced environment.
A Place for Everyone
We believe diversity drives innovation and for that reason we strongly encourage those from all backgrounds to apply for roles across the Rethink Group brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and aim to build a workforce that is truly representative of all sections of society, our clients, and the communities in which we operate. We encourage equality and inclusivity in our workplace by committing to an environment in which each employee feels respected and able to give their best.
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please speak with the hiring team who will be happy to support you.
If you have a preferred pronoun, please feel free to highlight this during the process (e.g. she/her, he/him, they/them, etc.).
We understand that all our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds so across Rethink Group we offer a flexible benefits package to all our employees to suit their personal and lifestyle choices. From our enhanced family leave policies, flexible working, generous annual leave, health, and wellbeing programs and many more, we are committed to supporting every employee throughout their career with us.