RTM take bright, hardworking people, invest in them and make them brilliant, through building a culture of experiment and fuel a thirst for knowledge. We make recruitment a competitive advantage to our clients.
We are looking for an experienced recruiter to join our hardworking and expanding international account team, working remotely from Australia. This is an awesome opportunity to work with our cutting edge client, a global cyber security company.
If you're excited by the prospect of building high performing teams in a fast-paced environment, working alongside Hiring Managers to source and attract the best talent in the industry, this could be the role for you!
- Liaising with the hiring manager / client stakeholder to understand their needs, deliverables and plan the sourcing strategy.
- Sourcing niche or senior active candidates from a range of appropriate sources.
- Advertising using the relevant channels available, media campaigns and recruitment events where appropriate.
- Manage the on and off line response to adverts including conducting telephone screening and skill/experience review.
- Retain an audit trail of contacts all logged on client’s ATS.
- Undertaking detailed screening to include competency based interviewing where required.
- Provide guidance and feedback on the candidate marketplace, advising alternative options to meet the client requirement.
- Building a relationship with the hiring manager.
- Advocate of the client’s EVP and brand – tailored for specific disciplines.
- Manage delivery from sourcing team.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Evidence of recruiting across a number of skill sets and sectors (including tech), and managing multiple campaigns and roles.
- Proven experience in creating innovative sourcing strategies.
- Experience of web based recruitment software and Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Previous RPO/internal recruitment experience.
- Confidence, ambition, and excellent communication skills with the ability to build credibility with both clients & candidates.
- Great organisational and time-management skills, for both yourself and the internal processes.
A Place for Everyone
We believe diversity drives innovation and for that reason we strongly encourage those from all backgrounds to apply for roles across the Rethink Group brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and aim to build a workforce that is truly representative of all sections of society, our clients, and the communities in which we operate. We encourage equality and inclusivity in our workplace by committing to an environment in which each employee feels respected and able to give their best.
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please speak with the hiring team who will be happy to support you.
If you have a preferred pronoun, please feel free to highlight this during the process (e.g. she/her, he/him, they/them, etc.).