Recruitment Resourcer - Bristol
Due to significant growth throughout 2020/21, our Bristol office is looking for a Recruitment Resourcer to join the team and work alongside some fantastic clients.
People are at the forefront of the business, and we pride ourselves on our fantastic culture, supportive environment, and work ethic. We are a highly ambitious and collaborative team that strive for perfection, and we do that in a fast-paced, fun environment. We are looking for someone that matches our work ethos and wants the opportunity to flourish in a successful environment where 92% of our consultants are over performing!
What it is like to work at Digital Gurus
Key skills/requirements for a Recruitment Resourcer:
- Previous experience working in a research, resoucer, recruitment role.
- Someone that is looking to move in to a 180/delivery focused recruitment role.
- The ability to work in a fast paced and target driven environment.
- A high-energy approach and can-do attitude.
- A genuine desire to collaborate with others and work as part of a team.
- Approachable and able to build rapport well with others.
As a Recruitment Resourcer you’ll be rewarded with:
- Market leading salaries – Alongside this you will be entitled to a lucrative bonus scheme.
- Pathways - We have development pathways that we tailor to where you want to grow, not just at Digital Gurus, but across the wider Rethink Group which opens you up to many different opportunities.
- Benefits - We genuinely care about your health and wellbeing. Our benefits package again, is tailored to your needs. Private health care options, gym memberships, buy/sell annual leave etc
- Rewards - When joining such a successful team, you will no doubt be soon flying high next to them… And that means rewards and incentives. Everything from lunch clubs with the team to all expensed days out, and everything in between.
- Home/Office - We are a fully collaborative team, and we believe it’s still important to work closely with your peers, so we ideally want you in 1-3 days per week… but flexibility is key!
- What you need - We WANT you to succeed! And we make sure you have everything you need to do that. We have an extensive database, talented marketing team, LinkedIn/job board licenses, regular 1-2-1 mentoring sessions, tech equipment etc. Whatever you need, we have it all!
How to apply
To register your interest, please submit your CV below.
A Place for Everyone
We believe diversity drives innovation and for that reason we strongly encourage those from all backgrounds to apply for roles across the Rethink Group brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and aim to build a workforce that is truly representative of all sections of society, our clients, and the communities in which we operate. We encourage equality and inclusivity in our workplace by committing to an environment in which each employee feels respected and able to give their best.
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please speak with the hiring team who will be happy to support you.
If you have a preferred pronoun, please feel free to highlight this during the recruitment process (e.g. she/her, he/him, they/them, etc.).
We understand that all our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds so across Rethink Group we offer a flexible benefits package to all our employees to suit their personal and lifestyle choices. From our enhanced family leave policies, flexible working, generous annual leave, health, and wellbeing programs and many more, we are committed to supporting every employee throughout their career with us.