Technical Recruiter - Sourcing Specialist – GSC - Manchester for Sky
Role Description – Who are we and what are we looking for?
The Rethink Global Sourcing Centre is a critical function within the Rethink Group organisation and supports the various and diverse business lines within the group.
The GSC is the engine room where all of the magic happens and the GSC “wizadry” is fundamental in supporting our Resourcing Business Partners to deliver excellence to our Clients.
As part of the GSC team, you will own a wide range of data & product driven activities which will support the sourcing teams to influence decisions and deliver talent solutions across Talent Communities & Tribes in areas such as Digital & eCommerce, HR, Engineering, Security & Compliance, Finance & Legal, IT, Sales & Marketing, Creative Design and much more.
Essentially you will be passionate about data, sourcing products, reporting and talent mapping & research. You will be curious of mind and will have a keen interest in emerging markets and the Talent Communities of the future.
Key Responsibilities – What will you be doing?
- Build effective internal stakeholder relationships with Client aligned recruitment partners.
- Understand a Client’s core & immediate hiring requirements.
- Develop & execute a sourcing plan of action to meet the core & immediate hiring requirements.
- Research a Client’s core programmes of work & projects to discuss with candidates for future hiring requirements.
- Develop & nurture a sourcing plan of action to build relevant Talent Communities & Tribes for future hiring requirements.
- Engage with the candidate community to understand / map their career goals and key motivations for their next move or role.
- Deliver diverse shortlists within agreed timeframes.
- Proactively raise risks that may impact the successful delivery of robust shortlists.
- Proactively question / challenge recruitment partners on prioritisation & progress.
- Deliver market insights that may influence the success of sourcing and talent pipelining.
- Professionally represent a Client’s image and brand as an employer of choice.
- Ensure that the candidate experience is at the heart of any Client process.
- Listen to the “voice of the customer” feedback (candidates) and drive process improvements to ensure that the candidate is heard.
- Support the Sourcing Team Leader with internal GSC hiring requirements.
- Support with onboarding, mentoring & coaching of new starters within the GSC.
Develop recommendations for training needs and L&D programmes for consideration with the Sourcing Team Lead.
- Assume “SuperUser” responsibilities for all relevant tools, platforms & systems.
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of MI data solutions & reporting.
Personal Attributes – What’s important to you and who you are?
- Unwilling to accept “barriers to access” when it comes to employment opportunities for all……including the pink unicorn who might have a physical impairment of some nature who only has ever worked on Mars and doesn’t eat meat and speaks only one language and who might identify as a purple flying dragon and who might not “fit” someone else’s idea of a good culture.
- Resilient when faced with challenging scenarios.
- Solutions driven – identifying the problem is the easy bit!
- “Never say never – nothing is impossible” approach.
- Motivated by “finding the unfindable”.
- Curious about employment trends, industry news and emerging markets
- Determined to engage in and win the “war for talent”.
- Passionate about the candidate experience – legitimately & genuinely
Skills & Experience we would like to hear more about:
- Candidate / Skills market mapping & analysis
- Employer / Competitor market mapping & analysis
- Professional “headhunting”
- Data driven analysis & insights
- Sourcing Strategy creation
- Competency based screening & interviewing
- Sourcing Channel selection, deployment & utilisation
- Targeted advertising & campaign management
- Boolean logic & search methodology
- Social Media attraction & alternative sourcing techniques
- LinkedIn Recruiter Professional projects expertise
- Effective Job Board utilisation
- Referral programme networking
- Open Source Tool utilisation
- Inclusive engagement strategic planning
- “People” behavioural analysis
- Alumni programme networking
- Use of multiple ATS & CRM systems
- Advanced Sourcing methodologies
- Intelligent Sourcing & Network Development via Forums / Podcasts / Communities
A Place for Everyone
We believe diversity drives innovation and for that reason we strongly encourage those from all backgrounds to apply for roles at Digital Gurus and across the Rethink Group brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and aim to build a workforce that is truly representative of all sections of society, our clients, and the communities in which we operate. We encourage equality and inclusivity in our workplace by committing to an environment in which each employee feels respected and able to give their best.
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please speak with the hiring team who will be happy to support you.
We understand that all our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds so across Rethink Group we offer a flexible benefits package to all our employees to suit their personal and lifestyle choices. From our enhanced family leave policies, flexible working, generous annual leave, health, and wellbeing programs and many more, we are committed to supporting every employee throughout their career with us.