RTM take bright, hardworking people, invest in them, and make them brilliant, through building a culture of experiment and fuel a thirst for knowledge. We make recruitment a competitive advantage to our clients.
As a dedicated Resourcing Administrator, you will work alongside and support our Recruitment team on behalf of the client across all skills sets UK wide.
This role is a full-time hybrid working role, with a minimum requirement of two days in the office and working from home for the remainder.
You will be responsible for ensuring the recruitment database is running smoothly, providing support to the recruitment team, and maintaining the system administration.
- Liaising with external providers to administer appropriate system configuration.
- Providing daily support to the recruitment team.
- Organising job advertisements and closure.
- Actioning the recruitment inbox via company website, signposting the query to relevant stakeholder.
- Monitoring reporting trends and highlighting discrepancies.
- Updating live jobs onto the company website.
- Organising a monthly coffee morning with all the new starters each month.
- Updating the trackers & SharePoint with all current and relevant documentation
Knowledge, Competencies & Experience:
- Experience in a TA/Recruitment coordination/ operation focussed position, preferably within the tech or digital vertical.
- Experience overseeing complex schedules, potentially over different time zones.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to prioritise and address competing tasks; multi-tasking capacity is essential.
- Proficient in Office 365 (Excel, Word, SharePoint, One Drive)
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
Ultimately, you will help keep our hiring process smooth and ensure we recruit and retain high-performing employees.
In return, you will receive:
- Competitive salary and bonus! - Alongside a market leading salary, you will have the opportunity to join our lucrative, yearly bonus scheme.
- Pathways - We have development pathways that we tailor to where you want to grow, not just at RTM, but across the wider Rethink Group which opens you up to many different opportunities.
- Benefits - We genuinely care about your health and wellbeing. Our benefits package again, is tailored to your needs. Pension options, health care packages, gym memberships, childcare vouchers etc.
- Home/Office working - We work closely with you to suit how you like to work and give you flexibility of how and where you do that. We are a fully collaborative team, and we believe it’s still important to work closely with your peers so would like you to be able to join us in the office 1-3 days per week.
- What you need - We WANT you to succeed! And we make sure you have everything you need to do that. We have an extensive database, talented marketing team, LinkedIn/job board licenses, tech equipment etc. Whatever you need, we have it all!
A Place for Everyone
We believe diversity drives innovation and for that reason we strongly encourage those from all backgrounds to apply for roles across the Rethink Group brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and aim to build a workforce that is truly representative of all sections of society, our clients, and the communities in which we operate. We encourage equality and inclusivity in our workplace by committing to an environment in which each employee feels respected and able to give their best.
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please speak with the hiring team who will be happy to support you.
If you have a preferred pronoun, please feel free to highlight this during the process (e.g. she/her, he/him, they/them, etc.).
We understand that all our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds so across Rethink Group we offer a flexible benefits package to all our employees to suit their personal and lifestyle choices. From our enhanced family leave policies, flexible working, generous annual leave, health, and wellbeing programs and many more, we are committed to supporting every employee throughout their career with us.