Rethink take bright, hardworking people, invest in them and make them brilliant, through building a culture of experiment and fuel a thirst for knowledge. We make recruitment a competitive advantage to our clients.
We are looking for an Account Specialist for Alliance Healthcare, the leading wholesaler of healthcare products in the UK. The Account Specialist is responsible for facilitating the hiring process of contract employees, managing day to day account activities, ensuring outstanding customer service and managing relationships between the customer (hiring managers) and the approved vendors.
- Manage the vacancy fulfilment process from requisition creation to candidate start of assignment
- Broadcast orders to player coaches and approved suppliers using e-technology tool
- Exercise screening techniques that ensure only high-quality résumés are forwarded to the customer for review
- Coordinate the candidate interview process on behalf of the hiring managers
- Successfully negotiate the bill rates to ensure they are aligned with current market rates and closely related to the necessary job criteria
- Finalise and manage final fulfilment through the use of e-action technology
- Confirm assignment logistics between hiring manager and supplier regarding the contractors’ assignment information (i.e., start and end date, location, rates, hours, etc.)
- Manage and facilitate all on-boarding activities to ensure timely start dates
- On-going worker management including end date and assignment negotiations
- Manage and facilitate all off-boarding activities in timely manner
- Act as the main point of contact and maintain all supplier relationships
- Interact daily with hiring managers and suppliers to resolve programme related issues
- Appropriately manage the customer and supplier relationship by building a professional rapport, following up consistently, and by maintaining ongoing contact and communication
- Act as a cooperative and contributing team member to ensure that a high level of service is always offered to both customers and suppliers
- Proactively identify service delivery issues and provide appropriate and timely solutions
- Conduct resource planning with hiring managers to anticipate future staffing needs
- Ensure that all key service delivery objectives are met by taking an active role in continuous improvement of service delivery processes, and in maintaining and improving contractor/supplier quality
- Use bill rate benchmarking data and competitive bidding to ensure cost containment for the customer
- Work with credit control function to monitor and chase PO’s and payment data
- Working in line with agreed Service Level Agreements
Knowledge and Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills
- Service Excellence – putting the customer at the forefront of all actions
- Impact and influence
- Commercial Awareness
- Problem solving
- Team working
- Managing & building relationships
- Taking the initiative & accountability
- Innovative and creative thinking
- Proven experience within the recruitment industry, preferably with some experience in an on-site capacity
- Comfortable with developing professional relationships with clients and suppliers
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient negotiation and interviewing skills
- Efficient time management skills
- Proficient knowledge of the MS office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and e-procurement tools or applicant tracking systems
- Must be able to travel to Chessington and Weybridge
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
A Place for Everyone
We believe diversity drives innovation and for that reason we strongly encourage those from all backgrounds to apply for roles across the Rethink Group brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and aim to build a workforce that is truly representative of all sections of society, our clients, and the communities in which we operate. We encourage equality and inclusivity in our workplace by committing to an environment in which each employee feels respected and able to give their best.
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please speak with the hiring team who will be happy to support you.
If you have a preferred pronoun, please feel free to highlight this during the process (e.g. she/her, he/him, they/them, etc.).
We understand that all our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds so across Rethink Group we offer a flexible benefits package to all our employees to suit their personal and lifestyle choices. From our enhanced family leave policies, flexible working, generous annual leave, health, and wellbeing programs and many more, we are committed to supporting every employee throughout their career with us.