Tech Recruitment Lead
Lucrative bonus scheme, flexible working, incredible incentives, healthcare packages and more!
Why join Tech?
Our Tech Tribe is one of the founding pillars of Digital Gurus. Our gurus connect the best UK Techs in the industry to brands and agencies who want to get noticed. We’ve had 100% retention over the last 12 months, and we put this down to collaborative working being at the core of everything we do. We’re an ideas hub with a truly supportive and fun team behind us. We strive to continuously improve, share successes as a team, and we execute our jobs with genuine care.
Tech is one of the highest performing Tribes within Digital Gurus and we’ve accomplished this with good humour and hard work. We’re partnered with fantastic clients ranging from cool independent design shops, established networks and big global banks. We recruit roles for: Tech, Design & Studio, Client Services, Strategy & Planning, Social, Content & Influencer, Growth & Performance, Marketing, Communications & PR, and Experiential and Events.
Our Tribe will provide you with autonomy along with the tools to help you succeed. Everyone is accountable for their own success, which breeds an environment of trust and high performance.
About Digital Gurus:
Since our inception in 2008, it’s a fair assessment to say Digital Gurus have been a Disrupter and Market Leader within the Tech and Digital recruitment world.
We work within niche technical markets that ensures we are fully immersed into the markets and sectors that we recruit within. Our model (similar to the Spotify Model) enables us to have 4 distinct core tribes: Tech, Infinite, Health and Tech. But what does that even mean?!
To understand how our Tribes work, we have collated a short video for you to watch: Digital Gurus | Tribes & Squads
What makes us great?
Our people. It’s that simple.
People are at the forefront of the business, and we pride ourselves on our fantastic culture, supportive environment, and work ethic.
We believe in true empowerment and autonomy - We give you the opportunity to grow your Recruitment career within a fun, encouraging, and ambitious business that gives you the ingredients for you to succeed.
As Tech Lead, you will be joining a successful team that have high standards and an elite mindset. Our ‘average’ consultant is operating at 50% higher NFI than the market average. And that is no surprise to us.
We are looking for individuals who align to our company ethos and mantra… high levels of integrity, accountability, and are collaborative in nature and do not negotiate with self-fulfilment/happiness.
To be a successful Tech Lead:
- Be a leading expert in your chosen market, immersing yourself within the latest trends and opportunities.
- Own, develop and nurture your business with the security and support of the wider team.
- Build trusting relationships with new and existing clients, adding to an already impressive list of globally recognised businesses that we work with.
- Work collaboratively with the team, celebrate the wins of your peers and offer support to others when needed.
- Be self-motivated and enjoy working in a fully autonomous environment.
What's in it for you?
- An opportunity to work with one of the strongest teams in the Tech/Digital recruitment world.
- A competitive salary alongside a lucrative commission scheme that is uncapped.
- Fantastic incentives such as lunch clubs in top city locations, regular team events and exciting trips abroad.
- Company laptop and mobile phone.
- Weekly training sessions and 121’s.
- Employee benefits such as:
- Healthcare packages
- Discounted gym memberships
- Remote/hybrid and flexible working
- Buy/sell annual leave
- Annual wellness day
- Eye & dental care
- Enhanced family leave
- Participation in our learning and development activities
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
A place for everyone
We believe diversity drives innovation and for that reason we strongly encourage those from all backgrounds to apply for roles across the Rethink Group brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and aim to build a workforce that is truly representative of all sections of society, our clients, and the communities in which we operate. We encourage equality and inclusivity in our workplace by committing to an environment in which each employee feels respected and able to give their best.
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please speak with the hiring team who will be happy to support you.
If you have a preferred pronoun, please feel free to highlight this during the recruitment process (e.g. she/her, he/him, they/them, etc.).