The Rethink Group ‘Technology & Analytics’ Team is a critical function within the Rethink organisation and supports the various and diverse business lines across the group.
The T&A team has a wide remit, including Business Intelligence, Talent Research, Innovation and IT Support.
The Recruitment Data Analyst will help support the team on delivering a range of insight projects for new and existing clients. From analysing Applicant Tracking Data to delivering Total Reporting Solutions, the RDA will bring Project Management, Advanced Excel and Power BI experience to deliver demanding solutions.
Reporting to: Nic Elsigood
Based: Hybrid, with travel to Newbury, Manchester or London on a agreed basis.
Supporting T&A with defining and delivering a variety of data projects.
Delivering detailed specifications, and end solutions.
Conducting discovery sessions to uncover client requirements.
Knowledge and Competencies:
- Experienced with evaluation of data and data visualisation.
- Good understanding of the main drivers in recruitment data.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and Power BI.
- Excellent verbal, written and analytical skills.
- Effective time management and organisational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and extreme attention to detail.
- Able to manage conflicting priorities.